Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie Recipe is Paleo Diet compatible with plain, unsweetened coconut yogurt or use 0% fat, plain Greek yogurt for Traditional Diets.
Try this brand of Paleo Diet compatible plain, unsweetened coconut milk yogurt, by SoDelicious…
Or make your own, homemade coconut yogurt, recipe link below…
Yogurt and Beneficial Probiotics
Whether it’s made with coconut or cow’s milk, yogurt is good for you!
Because your body needs ‘good’ bacteria. Yogurt is made with live cultures. These active cultures contain beneficial bacteria. Good bacteria are also know as probiotics. Probiotic, literally means, ‘for life’. Probiotics are living organisms that are good for humans.
Yogurt usually contains several strains of good bacteria. Or probiotics. Which helps the healthy microflora in our digestive tract thrive. Over 80% of our immune system is contained in our digestive tracts. Make sure the yogurt you buy says, ‘live and active cultures’ on the label.
Yogurt is also a great source of natural and easily digestible protein. Yogurt made from cow’s milk contains calcium, Vitamins B2 & B12, potassium, and magnesium.
In fact, the health benefits of yogurt are so impressive, you might want to make yogurt a daily habit. Here are some benefits of eating yogurt every day…
- Since it contains protein, yogurt may help you feel full longer, which may help you eat less
- Yogurt with live and active cultures helps promote gut health
- Yogurt with live and active cultures may help discourage yeast infections
- Due to it’s calcium content, cow’s milk yogurt may help prevent Osteoporosis
- Consuming low-fat dairy products may help reduce the risk for high blood pressure
Metatags: Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie Recipe is Paleo Diet compatible with plain, unsweetened coconut yogurt or use 0% fat, plain Greek yogurt for Traditional Diets.